Clear Braid Reinforced PVC Hose
- Open mesh polyester braiding encapsulated between walls of PVC tubing
- Provides higher pressure capabilities than un-reinforced PVC tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Clear compound provides complete visual flow (thin and standard wall)
- Mirror smooth interior allows outstanding flow
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar
BRAID is made from non-toxic ingredients sanctioned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is non-contaminating in odor or taste.
BRAID is unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalis have little effect, though if highly concentrated tend to make the hose less pliable.
Heavier walls on similar IDs will be more resistant to kinking. BRAID HP (High Pressure) sizes 3/8″ I.D. and up, have a tighter braid pattern and, therefore, reduce the visual flow contact and increase the hose’s resistance to bending and flexing.
Custom fabrications, such as ribbed O.D. for greater flexibility and abrasion resistance, are also available.
Air Lines, Beverage Bottling and Service, Blood Pressure Machines, Chemical Applications, Chemical Processing, Chemical Analysis Equipment, Citrus Processing, Dental Consoles, Drain Lines, Filling Systems, Food Handling and Dispensing, Food Processing, Fragrances, Ice Machines, Ice Cream Machines, Industrial Gas, Janitorial Chemical Dispensers, Laboratory Setups, Measurement Devices, Medical Disposables, Milk Handling and Processing, Oxygen Lines, Peristaltic Pumping, Pharmaceutical Production, Photo Processing, Pumping Systems, Refrigeration, Robotics, Sight Gauges, Syrups and Flavors, Tank to Tank Transfer, Testing Equipment, Vacuum Lines, Vending Machines, Water Lines.
Download our Product Data Sheet.